Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder of the nervous system that develops gradually. Sometimes, it starts with a barely noticeable tremor in just one hand but can develop to affect overall body movement. “Tremors” may be the most well-known sign of Parkinson's disease but the disorder can also cause stiffness of the body. Speech can also become affected. I.E. soft, muffled or slurred speech. Unfortunately, symptoms often progress and worsen as time goes by. Although there is no cure for Parkinson’s, proper care, medication and care management can have remarkably positive results in improving symptoms.
Nursing Unlimited recognizes that each patient living with Parkinson’s have unique symptoms and level of acuity. We can offer many levels of assistance that include the following:
• Nurse Aide, RN and LPN care.
• Medication reminders
• Fall and injury prevention
• Help to coordinate and schedule doctors and physical therapy appointments.
• Manage and follow care plan to keep track of changes with disease
• Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal care
• Housekeeping and meal preparation
• Transportation assistance
• Routine wellness visits and relief care for families
• 24-hour care, 7 days per week
“I've only had positive results with Nursing Unlimited. They are all very kind and I have no worries leaving my mom with the nurses while I have errands to run.”
“Thank you to all the staff at Nursing Unlimited who have given my mom such wonderful care and attention this year. You have made such a difference!”
“I am sincerely grateful for the individual attention and care that is always provided to my mother. I know that every attempt is made to consider and honor her wishes. The staff always treats her with respect and compassion.”
Grosse Pointe Farms
Grosse Pointe Woods
Grosse Pointe Shores
Grosse Pointe Park
St. Clair Shores
We have two convenient locations
to serve you.
33478 Harper Avenue
Clinton Township, MI 48035
Email: Click here to send